Please read before you download demo software: For optimal download, please turn off your pop-up blocker. We recommend that you select the “Save” option and unzip it from your computer using your choice of software. To use the “Open” option, you will need to have WinZip installed. Visit http://download.cnet.com/WinZip for your free download.
Software Downloads - Infrared
To ensure your TV30 Thermal Imager includes all the available features, make sure you have the latest version of operating firmware installed in.
In order to get notifications of future upgrades and updates, please register your Fluke TV30 Thermal Imager here: Fluke Product Registration
To upgrade the Fluke TV30-SA Stand Alone versions using a SCFW file:
- Download the latest Fluke TV30-SA firmware 1.0.110 here (.scfw file)
- Select Device Management in the Settings Menu on the web interface of the TV30-SA
- In the Firmware Upgrade section, click on “Click here to select a file”
- Select the file and select Upload Firmware
- The firmware process may take up to 6 minutes
Fluke TV30 Series 1.0.110 updates:
- Added support for .JPG snapshots. Images can be saved manually or based on a condition and later downloaded.
- Added support for Projects. Settings including Areas of Interest can be saved and opened manually or based on input condition.
- Added support for setting Date and Time from OPC.
- Added functionality that date and time is always synced when the user logs in, if the year is set before 2000 and NTP is not used
- Fixed issues with time zone offset
Fluke TV30 Series 1.0.86 updates:
- Issue fixed that a white web pages could be displayed.
Fluke TV30 Series 1.0.65 updates:
- Added support for internal and Wago inputs in conditions and shutter configuration
- Added password reset functionality.
- Added ability to turn logging on / off.
- Added support for "View on home" for individual values in an Area Of Interest.
- Added support for persisting "View on home" on different browsers.
How can I help you today?