Raytek Compact CI
Raytek Compact CI is available in Asia Pacific and Americas only.
The Raytek CI noncontact infrared pyrometer is compact and easy to install. The CI unit's onboard electronics are protected by a rugged IP 65 (NEMA-4) stainless steel housing, allowing the sensor to function in ambient temperatures to 70°C (160°F) without cooling. Because the CI unit has the same 50 Ohm output impedance as a thermocouple, it functions accurately— without offset errors—when used in conjunction with the thermocouple break protection circuitry in most controllers, displays, and transmitters.
- Read temperature ranges from 0°C to 500°C (32°F to 932°F)
- Withstand ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (160 ºF) without cooling and up to 260°C (500°F) with water cooling
- Compact, rugged steel housing with IP65 (NEMA-4) rating
- Accessories for cooling and air purging
- Powered by 12–24 VDC at 20 mA
- Response time: 350 mSec (95%)
- 4:1 optics at 90% energy