The Ircon Modline®7 infrared thermometers are designed for continuous temperature monitoring in nearly any application in industrial temperature process control. Offering four different models to choose from these rugged pyrometers feature an IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosure, standard motorized focus control, as well as through-the-lens and laser sighting.
The sensing head can operate as a stand-alone sensor, providing simultaneous analog and digital outputs of process temperatures.
With extended temperature ranges, high resolution optics and fast response times, the Modline 7 provides the versatility to solve your most demanding applications. An intuitive sensor design, with integral water cooling in a stainless steel enclosure or high temperature waterjacket, reduces installation and setup time. Standardized installation accessories and common ModView™ Pro software platform minimize multiple product configurations at your factory.
- Read temperature ranges from -40 to 2250 ºC (-40 to 4082 ºF)
- Withstand ambient temperatures from 5 to 65 °C (41 to 149 °F)
- Remote motorized focus and high resolution optics up to 100:1
- Integrated through-the-lens and laser sighting
- Compact, rugged design, IP65 / NEMA-4 rated
- Digital RS485 communications (networkable) to monitor up to 32 Modline 7 sensors
- Simultaneous analogue and digital outputs
- 5 year warranty included
- ModView™ Pro software compatible