The Fluke Process Instruments Endurance® series has been designed to meet the requirements of modern industry that allows you to integrate with all major control systems quickly, easily and seamlessly.
The advanced optional camera feature for the Endurance integrated sensors allows you to continuously monitor your process visually, while the LED sighting option permits to see the spot size on the target and make sure you have a clean line of sight to the target. The match function takes the guesswork out of setting the emissivity.
The innovative Endurance Series of low-temperature and high-temperature two color pyrometers meets all requirements of modern industry: it is flexible and easy-to-install; durable to withstand the most demanding harsh industrial environments; visual – allowing you to see and understand your process temperature data.
The Endurance Series is supported by the best-in-class 4 year warranty.
- Single color, two color and fiber optic models
- Read temperature ranges from 50 to 3200 °C (122 to 5792 °F)
- Withstands ambient temperatures up to 65 °C (149 ºF) for integrated sensors and 315 ºC (599 ºF) for fiber-optic sensors without cooling
- Spot sizes down to 0.6mm (0.02 inch)
- Superior optical resolution to 300:1
- Easy adjustment with manual variable focus integrated head optics
- Sighting options: through-the-lens sighting, with optional laser, LED or video aiming function
- Compact, rugged steel housing housings with IP65 (NEMA-4) rating
- Profinet and EtherNet/IP options
- Programmable relay output for control