The Raytek® Raynger 3i Plus high temperature handheld infrared thermometer is designed to meet process performance requirements in many industrial applications, including highly demanding hot environments in primary and secondary metal processing, as well as petrochemical and power plant operations.
The strong and rugged design of this new generation of portable pyrometers withstands a 1m (3.2ft) drop test and provides longer operational cycle for up to 24 hours when powered with rechargeable batteries.
Raynger 3i Plus laser temperature gun features intuitive user interface for easy parameter setup and enables ‘on-site’ display of data analysis and trending, as well as fast and easy data transfer to PC or smartphone using USB or Bluetooth®.
To meet the highly demanding requirements of hot industrial environments, the Raytek 3i Plus IR thermometer features high optical resolution 250:1, which ensures accurate temperature readings at longer distances. Heat resistant “Red Nose” warning detector ensures operator safety and efficiency. Dual laser and scope sighting, visible even against "red hot" backgrounds, make this IR thermometer a perfect choice for hot temperature applications.
- Read temperature ranges from 400 to 3000ºC (752 to 5432ºF)
- Ambient operating temperatures: 0 to 50ºC (32 to 120ºF)
- Dual laser and scope sighting options for fast and simple target aiming
- High optical resolution: 250:1 to ensure accurate temperature readings at longer distances
- Red Dot sighting technology for accurate targeting against “red hot” backgrounds
- "Red Nose" heat resistant warning-detector and alarm
- Data storage: up to 4,900 units with location, date, and time stamp
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for communication with a mobile device
- Documenting personal computer (PC) software