The Datapaq Vacuum Heat Treatment System from Fluke Process Instruments features the Datapaq TP6 data logger, choice of thermal barrier (TB45 or TB46), thermocouples and our intuitive Insight™ software to create a complete solution.
The Furnace Tracker Systems that include the Datapaq TB45 series of thermal barriers can operate in temperatures up to 1050°C (1922°F) and the TB46 series can withstand temperatures of up to 1200°C (2192°F). Both are designed for use in vacuum and carburizing applications and can operate in pressures up to 20 Bar (290 PSi).
The Datapaq TP6 is the perfect solution for the most demanding high-temperature profiling applications with a 316-grade machined stainless-steel case and IP67 rating. Once combined with the Datapaq Insight™ or Datapaq Insight Furnace Surveying software you can display information from the data logger in real time via the optional Radio Frequency (RF) system or via standard USB/Bluetooth connections.
- Available in 10 and 20 channel configurations and two case styles
- Water resistant (IP67 rated)
- Communication via USB or Bluetooth
- Real time telemetry via USB, RF telemetry and Bluetooth
- Alkaline, NiMH and Lithium battery options
- Compatible with the Datapaq Insight™ for mobile application