The versatile MP Linescanner Series features rotating optics and a 90-degree field of view that quickly renders a 2D image on a PC. Additional key features include:
- High-quality brushless motor (MTBF 40,000 h)
- Built-in Ethernet TCP/IP communications
- PC independent alarm output
- PC independent 4-20 mA interfaces (3 outputs)
- I/O module support for up to 10 sectors/zones (PC independent)
- Internal Line Laser for accurate alignment
- Rugged, waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Air purge to keep the window free of dirt and condensation
- Built-in water cooling for ambient up to 180 °C (356 °F)
DataTemp DP Software provides real-time monitoring and remote configurations
The MP Linescanner Series can be used in standalone mode, connected to a single PC, or integrated into a comprehensive process control system by using the DataTemp® DP Software. This industrial Windows-based software package provides remote configurations of the imager and real-time process monitoring. The DataTemp DP Software supports multiple product-specific configurations (recipes), text file alarm logging and fail-safe alarm logging, and features the ability to support multiple linescanners, and real-time ambient temperature compensation/emissivity adjustments.
Fluke Process Instruments offers numerous customized process imaging systems to meet the specific application requirements for processes like glass processing, extrusion coating, thermoforming machine control, kiln shell monitoring, and gypsum wallboard production. Each customized system features application-specific software to help ensure product quality, quality improvements, reduced rework rates and more.
For more information, please visit the MP Linescanners Product Page